Industrial Automation OEM Wire Manufacturing
High-quality parts and components don’t make themselves.
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) need reliable equipment to help create parts and components used to make thousands of products used by millions of people every day.
Many OEMs – especially in the automotive, computer, electronics industries – utilize high-tech industrial automation equipment to manufacture their parts.
Stainless Steel Products manufactures high-quality, high-performing customized wire solutions for OEM applications.
Our durable, industrial automation wire is ideal for OEMs:
- Engineered and manufactured to your exacting tolerances
- Withstand extreme environmental conditions
- Meet any required military and defense specifications
- Provide the quality and performance you require
Wire applications for OEMs
Stainless Steel Products supplies durable, reliable wire products to OEMs of all sizes, from small shops to large-scale facilities. Use our durable, reliable metal wires for all types of industrial automation equipment, including:
- Mechanized assembly
- Machining transfer lines
- Automatedmaterial handling
- CNC machine tools
- Electric drives
- Programmable logic controllers
- Fan motors
- Pump motors
Supplying the wire and value added services you need
For OEMs, Stainless Steel Products manufactures flat wire, round wire, and brush wire in many shapes, sizes, and materials including carbon steel, oil tempered steel, galvanized steel, all stainless steel alloys, brass, nickel silver, copper, and aluminum.
We also can straighten and cut wires, bars, or pins to specific lengths. Additionally we offer other expert services:
- Coiling and Stripping
- Wire Drawing
- Flat Wire Rolling
- Material Warehousing
- Industrial Wire Cleaning
- Import/Export Assistance
- Private Labelling
- Bar Coding
Your customized wire partner
Since 1995, Stainless Steel Products has distinguished itself by manufacturing and supplying high-quality wire products for use in the oil and gas industry.
Stainless Steel Products has the experience, expertise and equipment to provide the durable, reliable wire product you need for use in the one of the world’s most demanding and challenging industries.
- Operating since 1995
- Supply and serve oil and gas operations across the globe
- Dedicated engineering assistance from a worldwide network of technical professionals
- Keen attention to detail in all manufacturing phases
- Superior customer service
- Expedient, timely delivery
- Headquartered in the United States of America
- Utilize state-of-the-art rolling, spooling or coiling equipment
- In-house flat wire cleaning available
- Expansive inventory of materials in stock for quick shipment
Ferrous or non-ferrous, we work with most alloys available on the market today. Below is a list by major alloy family class:
Industries We Serve
SSP works with all major industries on various product applications. Take advantage of our breadth of knowledge on a wide variety of specifications and requirements!