FDA Grade Wire
Tables, kitchens and pantries across the globe depend on efficient and safe food processing equipment to stay full.
Food grade and FDA grade stainless wire and wire mesh are integral parts of a wide assortment of food processing and food storage equipment that allows the world to satisfy their hunger and quench their thirst.
Food grade stainless steel wire and wire mesh resist corrosion while not affecting the food product. Wire mesh is to make screens that filter grains, vegetables, fruits, olive oil, and juices. Stainless steel is used to make wire baskets, trays, racks, shelves.
Stainless Steel Products manufactures high-quality, FDA grade wire solutions for the food processing equipment.
Our durable, reliable wire is ideal for food processing use:
- Engineered and manufactured to your exacting tolerances
- Withstand extreme environmental conditions of temperature and use
- Provide the quality and performance you need
Wire for food processing applications
Stainless Steel Products supplies durable, reliable FDA grade wire and wire mesh to make an extensive list of food processing and food storage equipment:
- Food strainers
- Vegetable screens
- Juice filters
- Oil filters
- Frying baskets
- Cooking racks
- Conveyor belt systems
- Cold storage
Supplying the FDA Grade wire and value added services you need
For food processing equipment, Stainless Steel Products manufactures food grade flat wire, round wire and brush wire in many shapes, sizes and materials including all stainless steel alloys.
We also can straighten and cut wires, bars, or pins to specific lengths. Additionally we offer other expert services:
- Coiling and Stripping
- Wire Drawing
- Flat Wire Rolling
- Material Warehousing
- Industrial Wire Cleaning
- Import/Export Assistance
- Private Labelling
- Bar Coding
Your customized wire partner
Since 1995, Stainless Steel Products has distinguished itself by manufacturing and supplying high-quality wire products for use in the oil and gas industry.
Stainless Steel Products has the experience, expertise and equipment to provide the durable, reliable wire product you need for use in the one of the world’s most demanding and challenging industries.
- Operating since 1995
- Supply and serve oil and gas operations across the globe
- Dedicated engineering assistance from a worldwide network of technical professionals
- Keen attention to detail in all manufacturing phases
- Superior customer service
- Expedient, timely delivery
- Headquartered in the United States of America
- Utilize state-of-the-art rolling, spooling or coiling equipment
- In-house flat wire cleaning available
- Expansive inventory of materials in stock for quick shipment
Ferrous or non-ferrous, we work with most alloys available on the market today. Below is a list by major alloy family class:
Industries We Serve
SSP works with all major industries on various product applications. Take advantage of our breadth of knowledge on a wide variety of specifications and requirements!