Wire Mesh for Filtration Supplier
Filtration equipment, no matter how big or small, does the dirty work - removing unwanted contaminants from fluid or air, protecting expensive equipment, or separating materials.
Wire mesh is a key component to effective, efficient filtration equipment. Many industries depend on wire for filtration to filter liquids and gases. Welded stainless steel wire mesh is used by oil refineries, water treatment plants, utility companies and power generation operations.
Stainless Steel Products is a wire mesh supplier, manufacturing high-quality, high-performing wire mesh for the most extreme filtration applications.
Our durable, reliable wire mesh is ideal for filtration:
- Engineered and manufactured to your exacting tolerances
- Withstand extreme environmental conditions
- Provide the quality and performance you require
Wire applications for filtration
Stainless Steel Products supplies durable, reliable wire mesh or a wide range of uses in a wide range of industries.
Use our high-quality wire mesh for:
- Industrial Air Filtration
- Industrial Air Filtration
- Industrial Sludge Filtration
- Industrial Waste Water Filtration
- Sand screens
Supplying the wire and value added services you need
For filtration solutions, Stainless Steel Products manufactures wire mesh and wire cloth in many shapes, sizes and materials.
We also can straighten and cut wires, bars, or pins to specific lengths. Additionally we offer other expert services:
- Coiling and Stripping
- Wire Drawing
- Flat Wire Rolling
- Material Warehousing
- Industrial Wire Cleaning
- Import/Export Assistance
- Private Labelling
- Bar Coding
Your customized wire partner
Since 1995, Stainless Steel Products has distinguished itself by manufacturing and supplying high-quality wire products for use in the oil and gas industry.
Stainless Steel Products has the experience, expertise and equipment to provide the durable, reliable wire product you need for use in the one of the world’s most demanding and challenging industries.
- Operating since 1995
- Supply and serve oil and gas operations across the globe
- Dedicated engineering assistance from a worldwide network of technical professionals
- Keen attention to detail in all manufacturing phases
- Superior customer service
- Expedient, timely delivery
- Headquartered in the United States of America
- Utilize state-of-the-art rolling, spooling or coiling equipment
- In-house flat wire cleaning available
- Expansive inventory of materials in stock for quick shipment
Ferrous or non-ferrous, we work with most alloys available on the market today. Below is a list by major alloy family class:
Industries We Serve
SSP works with all major industries on various product applications. Take advantage of our breadth of knowledge on a wide variety of specifications and requirements!