Brass Wire Manufacturer
For many things, brass is best.
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The composition is usually 66% copper and 34% zinc, but the proportion can be altered to give the finished product different mechanical and electrical properties.
Stainless Steel Products manufactures high-performing, high-quality brass wire ideal for a wide variety of commercial and industrial uses.
Brass Has Many Properties That Make It Ideal To Be Made Into Wire:
- Resistant to abrasion
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- Excellent tensile strength
- Low electricity and heat conductivity
- Tarnishes slower than copper wire
Providing the product you need
Stainless Steel Products supplies brass wire customized to your exact specifications for brass type, shape, diameter, and tolerances. Our brass wire can be delivered to you spooled, coiled or cut.
We manufacture high-quality brass wire using several types of brass:
Known as red brass, this material is significantly stronger than yellow brass and also has excellent corrosion resistance.
- Cut to Length (Straight)
Brass wire has a wide range of uses in a wide range of industries. Brass wire is utilized by the aircraft, shipbuilding, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering industries. Brass wire is used for:
- Jewelry components
- Crimped brushes
- Musical instrument strings
- Aircraft components
- Shipbuilding parts
- Electrical components
- Mechanical fasteners
Delivering Quality Brass Wire
Since 1995, Stainless Steel Products has manufactured and supplied high-quality brass wire and other stainless steel products for a wide variety of applications.
Stainless Steel Products has the experience, expertise and equipment to provide the customized brass wire you need for the most demanding and challenging uses.
- Operating since 1995
- Supply and serve industries and manufacturers across the globe
- Dedicated engineering assistance from a worldwide network of technical professionals
- Keen attention to detail in all manufacturing phases
- Superior customer service
- Expedient, timely delivery
- Headquartered in the United States of America
- Utilize rolling mills, drawing, spooling and or coiling equipment
- In-house round and flat wire cleaning available
- Expansive inventory of materials in stock for quick shipment