Custom Wire for Aerospace
Proven and reliable technology.
Strong and durable steel wire can perform many functions in general aviation. It is ideal for making general fasteners. It can also be used to create twisted steel ropes used for locking down and immobilizing small aircraft.
Stainless Steel Products manufactures high-quality, high-performing customized wire solutions for the most demanding general aviation applications.
Our durable, reliable wire is ideal for general aviation use:
- Engineered and manufactured to your exacting tolerances
- Withstand extreme environmental conditions of temperature and altitude
- Provide the quality and performance you require
Wire applications in aerospace
Stainless Steel Products supplies durable, reliable wire products for a wide range of uses in the general aviation industry. Use our high-quality wire products for:
- Lockdown wire
- Parallel wires
Supplying the wire and value-added services you need
For the general aviation industry, Stainless Steel Products manufactures flat wire, round wire and brush wire in many shapes, sizes and materials, including carbon steel, oil tempered steel, galvanized steel, all stainless steel alloys, brass, nickel silver, copper and aluminum.
We also can straighten and cut wires, bars, or pins to specific lengths. Additionally we offer an extensive list of other expert services:
- Coiling and Stripping
- Wire Drawing
- Flat Wire Rolling
- Material Warehousing
- Industrial Wire Cleaning
- Import/Export Assistance
- Private Labelling
- Bar Coding
Your customized aerospace wire manufacturer
Since 1995, Stainless Steel Products has distinguished itself by manufacturing and supplying high-quality wire products for use in the aerospace industry.
Stainless Steel Products has the experience, expertise and equipment to provide the durable, reliable wire product you need for use in the one of the world’s most demanding and challenging industries.
- Operating since 1995
- Supply and serve oil and gas operations across the globe
- Dedicated engineering assistance from a worldwide network of technical professionals
- Keen attention to detail in all manufacturing phases
- Superior customer service
- Expedient, timely delivery
- Headquartered in the United States of America
- Utilize state-of-the-art rolling, spooling or coiling equipment
- In-house flat wire cleaning available
- Expansive inventory of materials in stock for quick shipment
Ferrous or non-ferrous, we work with most alloys available on the market today. Below is a list by major alloy family class:
Industries We Serve
SSP works with all major industries on various product applications. Take advantage of our breadth of knowledge on a wide variety of specifications and requirements!